Sunday, January 30, 2011

Get money for your child's school!

Mamapedia is a website similar to Groupon. What is great about Mamapedia is that in addition to getting awesome deals in your area, they also donate money to your child's school with every purchase. Unfortunately, my child's school is not listed! But check this link https://deals.mamapedia.com/phoenix?ref_id=224494
and if your child's school is on the list, leave a comment on my blog. Scroll down to "select my school" to find your state, city and school. Also, if you sign up for mamapedia through this link you will get a $5.00 credit to spend. However, you do NOT need to sign up for the site to win. I will choose one winner from the comments using random.org on 2/5/2011 and I will put your school as the recipient, so whenever I purchase from mamapedia your school will get the funds. For safety please do not write your school in the comments, if you are chosen as the winner you can email me. If you get a friend to comment, have them write your screen name in the comment and I will give you an extra entry. Good Luck!

3 comments: